Posts by category
- Category: Personal Injury Law
- Do you really have full auto insurance coverage?
- Who’s at fault in a wrongful death suit?
- Play It Safe & Be Cool This Halloween
- Contingency: How does it work?
- Questions your injury lawyer will ask
- Liability in a driverless car crash
- Why does it take so long to settle a car accident suit?
- Pre-existing conditions in an injury case
- Tips for safer motorcycle operation
- Yes, Texting Increases Car Accident Chances
- What Causes Truck Driver Fatigue?
- 5 Things to Do After a Car Wreck
- Statutes of limitations for injury cases
- How is a Car Accident Case Negotiated?
- What should i look for in an injury lawyer?
- Life-saving Tips on Avoiding Truck Accidents
How much does a personal injury attorney cost?
At Couture Law P.A. in Melbourne, you won’t pay a penny unless our personal injury lawyers prevail at trial, or procure a settlement on your behalf. This arrangement is commonly referred to as payment “on a contingency basis.” Suffice to say, we’ll help you fight for every dollar for your pain and suffering.
How much time do I have to file an injury lawsuit?
The period of time from the date of the accident until you no longer can file a claim is known as the “statute of limitations.” In Florida, the amount of time in which statutes expire varies by case type. The statute of limitations for most injury cases is four (4) years. For medical malpractice and wrongful death cases, it’s two (2) years. Always err on the side of caution by consulting with your Melbourne personal injury attorney.
Do I have a case?
Because no two cases are alike, Melbourne injury attorneys should gather and analyze all of the facts regarding your case before addressing this question. After tracking down and speaking with witnesses, we’ll give you a fair, honest assessment of your unique situation – and how we can help.
- Monday open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday appointment only
- Sunday appointment only